Saturday 30 December 2017

Hi Guy's,

Firstly I would like to wish everyone a happy new year

I know I had promised some more activity on my Blog. It will be coming.

Something that has just happened is the end of Intermodal work for Aurizon. When it all started back around 2004/2005 as Queensland Rail National (QRN) it added some real interest on the North Coast Line through Taree. Plenty of Colour and Loco's that had never been up here before. I put allot of thought into modelling QRN back then and I started to collect some items. Due to my lack of funds to feed my hobby, I decided against this and stuck to my 1990/1994 time period. Anyway here is a photo essay of some of the earlier QRN stuff on the coast. Please enjoy

First LDP lead train


First Quad LDP's


First SCT loading

First 6000 class while crew training











Cheers Justin Moy




1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose fat then you have to try this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs united to produce keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, money-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their launch in 2019, 1000's of people have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a proper keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete